Customer Support Analyst
- San Francisco, CA
Thismoment is a marketing technology company that enables the world’s biggest companies to connect with their target audiences in real time on any device. Through Thismoment Content Cloud, our digital storytelling platform, we enable effortless content curation, digital experience creation and sharing, and seamless enterprise technology integrations. More than 150 top brands and agencies use Thismoment, including Coca-Cola, Intuit, Levi’s, Wells Fargo, Sephora, Fleishman Hillard and Digitas. For more information, visit www.thismoment.com.
Thismoment is looking for an experienced customer support analyst to be based in our San Francisco office. The customer support analyst will interact with customers, principally through our email-based support desk software, to deliver best-in-class solutions and information in response to problem reports and inquiries. The support desk primarily handles questions and issues surrounding deployments of Thismoment's enterprise SaaS platform. Customers include major brands and agencies throughout the world. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, exceptional follow-up, excellent written communication skills, and a genuine desire to give our customers the best customer support imaginable.
- Answer support tickets in a timely and effective manner
- Prioritize tickets in a prudent and pragmatic fashion
- Compose concise yet potent bug reports for Engineering
- Define and optimize processes for ticket resolution
- Escalate priority situations in a coordinated and responsible manner
- Analyze support tickets in order to identify trends and product areas in need of improvement
- Organize and participate in an on-call rotation to provide after-hours service for our customers
- 3 or more years of SaaS Support Desk experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in a leadership position
- Experience with API-driven applications
- Experience administering a SaaS Support Desk platform (e.g., Zendesk, Desk.com)
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Jira, Google Apps, Pagerduty and social media platforms a plus
Thismoment is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.