Customer Support Specialist
- San Francisco, CA
Thismoment is the leading solution for creating and delivering content-rich, social brand experiences. The world’s most recognizable brands use Thismoment’s cloud-based system to power superior audience engagement across YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, brand sites, and other online channels. Thismoment’s system optimizes digital experiences for mobile devices including smartphones and tablets and supports global distribution in 60 languages. To learn more visit www.thismoment.com.
Thismoment is looking for an experienced customer support specialist (CSS) to be based in our San Francisco office. The CSS will interact with customers, principally through our email-based support desk software, to deliver best-in-class solutions and information in response to problem reports and inquiries. The support desk primarily handles questions and issues surrounding deployments of Thismoment's social content management system. Customers include major brands and agencies throughout the world. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, exceptional follow-up, excellent written communication skills, and a genuine desire to give our customers the best customer support imaginable.
- Deal directly with customers primarily via email and occasionally by telephone
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information in response to customer tickets
- Promptly and efficiently handle and resolve customer trouble reports
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Direct unresolved issues to the proper resource within the company
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Record details of all interactions
- Produce weekly and monthly reports regarding support desk activity
- Maintain knowledge of Thismoment services and new features
- Participate in after-hours, weekend, and holiday on-call schedules
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications (Gmail, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Knowledge of customer support principles and practices
- At least 3 years of experience in support desk for a software services company
- Ability to quickly learn and maintain proficiency in Thismoment's services
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-motivated startup environment
Thismoment is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.