- Chicago, IL
Thismoment offers the leading content marketing platform for discovering, mixing and sharing digital content everywhere. The world's most recognizable brands use Thismoment's platform, Content Cloud, to effortlessly source the best brand and user-generated content, create original brand playlists, and distribute them to cards and feeds that are optimized for every device and channel. With support for more than 60 languages, Content Cloud's targeted cards and feeds deliver superior audience engagement and conversion across brand sites, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and other online channels. Content Cloud integrates with leading social media and enterprise content management systems to seamlessly enable workflow and collaboration. More than 150 top brands and agencies choose Thismoment to power their content marketing, including Coca-Cola, Intuit, Kia Motors, Levi's, Lionsgate, Fleishman Hillard and Digitas. To learn more visit www.thismoment.com.
The account executive will sell our software solution to senior-level executives within the Fortune 1000 as well as Top 100 advertising agencies. This contributor will join a team structure that includes divisional vice presidents, sales directors and sales coordinators, and will collaborate with these functions to deliver account growth at the regional level.
- Meet and exceed multi-million dollar revenue targets by identifying customer business challenges and aligning Thismoment’s software solutions to solve customer problems
- Work with VP and SVP-level decision-makers at top brands, and director-level decision-makers at top ad agencies
- Represent and evangelize a complex set of platform solutions
- Provide regular feedback from the field to management, product and marketing teams about customer needs to help inform future assets and materials
• 3-5+ years experience in enterprise software (WCM, CRM, ECM, etc.), sales force automation, sales enablement, complex solution sales or enterprise marketing software solutions
• High energy, inquisitive and strong attention to detail and follow-up
• Results oriented and excited to work at a high level of productivity while keeping a good attitude
• Good communicator who is passionate and extremely networked
• VERY STRONG presentation skills
• Ability to manage multiple complex transactions simultaneously
• Bachelor's degree required; strong academic track record
Thismoment is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.