Visual Designer (Cincinnati)
- Cincinnati, OH
TiER1 Performance Solutions helps organizations use knowledge to improve performance. From the upfront strategy through custom learning development and creative, effective communications, to the tools and technologies to support it all, we've partnered with over 100 of the world’s best organizations to deliver the knowledge needed to enable success.
Essentially we work to help our clients build happier, healthier more educated employees through a blend of creative, engaging and compelling solutions such as elearning, training and game-based learning applications. Make sense? If you said no, maybe a visual will help. Our demo is here: http://bit.ly/tier1demo
We are a fun workplace with a collaborative culture, casual dress code and a policy of open communication from the top, down. If you want to go to work each day and love what you do and get along with the people you work with - TiER1 could be the right place for you.
TiER1 is seeking an experienced, "smart but humble" Visual Designer with strong aesthetic, who values collaboration and has a passion for leading great design.
The Visual Designer can lead the creative aesthetic for any project – whether it’s print, interactive or motion. They can also apply their broad experience in the development of the solutions themselves – leading the visual articulation in ideation sessions with our clients, instructional designers and developers.
As a primary face to our clients at the project level, a visual designer must be both a great listener and communicator with the ability to present, validate and defend solutions. As a leader on the visual communication team, the Visual Designer also leverages their experience to serve as a mentor to their project team, and a subject matter expert to other teams within the company.
- 5+ years experience design, design management, strategic planning and execution
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated project management experience, with accountability for project deliverables and in overseeing the work of other designers
- Demonstrated capability in defining and implementing visual design criteria
- Ample amounts of confidence and patience
- Experience working in at least three mediums (web, interactive, print) along with related software
- Demonstrated success working in a cross-functional environment, including clients, peers and senior management
- Strong visual aesthetic
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and systems quickly, and express them in simple ways
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia, Communication or related field required.
Location: Covington, KY, FT position.
Must supply a portfolio link
TiER1 Performance Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer