Senior Mobile Engineer, iOS
- Durham, NC
Ticketmaster Mobile Studio is a tight-knit team of professionals whose blend of talents and backgrounds enables us to solve challenging problems, design with empathy, and build robust mobile experiences. Self-improvement, education, creation, and collaboration are our top priorities; sharing this knowledge helps us understand our craft better. We’re selective about the talented individuals we work with and welcome all genders and backgrounds. We look for the right people with the right skills, not a bulleted list of buzzwords.
A career at Ticketmaster will challenge and engage you. The pace here is fast, the atmosphere is fun and a passion for live events is a common thread that ties us together. As a global and growing business, we can truly offer a world of opportunities to expand your skills and develop your career. Visit any of our offices and you'll find a diverse mix of passionate employees, helping fans around the globe connect with the artists, teams and events they love. It truly is a unique and rewarding environment.
At Ticketmaster Mobile Studio, Senior Mobile Engineers are responsible for leading the technical direction of project teams to deliver high quality applications. They lead the architectural and technical design reviews of products they are working, implementing application features, planning sprint goals, perform code reviews for project team members, work with QA teams to improve quality throughout the development process, and share knowledge with the team. They have experience in all parts of delivering mobile apps to the marketplace and strive to deliver quality in their work. They work to help grow their skills, their team member’s skills, and build internal or open source projects to provide more efficiency in future development.
- Write code for Ticketmaster Mobile Studio applications and create or contribute to open source repositories.
- Take part in planning sprint goals and understanding product needs and motivations.
- Communicate with internal teams to plan, design, build, and test quality software.
- Take ownership of the code they create and verify that it meets all acceptance criteria.
- Stay current on the latest platform changes to stay ahead of current mobile development trends.
- Work with other senior engineers to help the whole team grow technically by hosting knowledge share sessions, mentoring, or producing code samples or libraries.
- You have contributed original Objective-C code to an iOS or Mac project
- You have a strong understanding of Cocoa design patterns and API design
- You have experience with development methodologies and source control systems
- You are experienced in debugging iOS apps and are familiar with Instruments
- You have worked extensively in a team environment with multiple stakeholders
- You have experience mentoring team members, performing technical code reviews, and planning project requirements
- Bonus: You’ve already started learning Swift
- Bonus: You have published at least one app to the iOS or Mac App Store
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.