Key Account Manager - German Speaking
- Saint Julian's, Malta
Established in 2004, Tipico is the leading sports betting company in the German market. Headquartered at the Portomaso Business Tower in Saint Julians, Malta, Tipico offers a wide range of pre-live and live sports betting products delivered through cutting-edge mobile and online channels as well as through a top-class portfolio of approximately 1000 retail outlets predominantly in Germany. Tipico also offers a wide range of online Casino and table games.
Tipico’s growth has always been incredibly strong and shows no sign of slowing in its core market and in new markets which it is opening. Today over 5000 people work in Tipico shops and the company is some 200 strong in Malta with additional teams in Germany, Gibraltar, Croatia and Colombia.
Tipico’s highly experienced and dedicated staff, its strength in software development, pervasive marketing strategy and world renowned brand ambassadors prove to be a winning combination when it comes to servicing our customers and keeping Tipico as the number one sports betting company in Germany.
As Key Account Manager, you will be managing an assigned account portfolio of high value customers with the aim to increase the customer lifetime value while decreasing qualitative churn. Using your analytical skills and profound understanding of customer behaviour, you are able to spot any need amongst your VIPs and react in a fast and efficient way. Due to the nature of this business weekend and evening shifts will be required from time to time.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor and analyse your assigned portfolio of players on a daily basis and take appropriate actions to ensure maximum value through their life cycle
• Responsibility of individual user KPIs of your assigned players
• Communicate with other teams to ensure optimisation of player management
• Administrate available event tickets and handle invitation process
• Own all aspects of the relationship with the player, including but not limited to hospitality events
• Create and oversee marketing and player management strategies for your assigned group of VIPs
• Establish and maintain a personal one-to-one contact and relationship with your most valuable assigned VIPs
• Monitor individual customer betting behaviour and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in agreed timescales, promoting the right behaviours
• Collect feedback by talking to your player and escalate it in order to improve our products and services
• Respond to players if needed and if possible out of office hours when contacted through the provided mobile phone
• German native speaker with English to a business standard
• Previous experience in a similar role from the iGaming industry
• Excellent communicator across all channels with high confidence on the phone
• Business- and sales oriented approach
• Passion for sports and/or sports betting, especially football
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to deliver results and outstanding services whilst working to tight timelines
• Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and public holidays
• Self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude and good problem solving skills
• Must be willing to travel
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Salesforce is considered a plus
The Customer Retention department is responsible for the full customer lifecycle after registration. This includes conversion, retention, reactivation and VIP Management. The department itself is split into two teams. One focusing on CRM and the other one on VIP. The aim of the whole department is to increase the customer lifetime value while decreasing churn and increasing customer activity.