Customer Service Agent - German and Turkish
- Saint Julian's, Malta
Established in 2004, Tipico is the leading sports betting company in the German market. Headquartered at the Portomaso Business Tower in Saint Julian's, Malta, Tipico offers a wide range of pre-live and live sports betting products delivered through cutting-edge mobile and online channels as well as through a top-class portfolio of approximately 1000 retail outlets predominantly in Germany. Tipico also offers a wide range of online Casino and table games.
Tipico’s growth has always been incredibly strong and shows no sign of slowing in its core market and in new markets which it is opening. Today over 5000 people work in Tipico shops and the company is some 200 strong in Malta with additional teams in Germany, Gibraltar, Croatia and Colombia.
As a Tipico Customer Service Agent you will be supporting our customers through e-mail, online chat and telephone regarding sports betting and online casino queries.
- Providing assistance to internal and external customers via all available channels of communication (email, phone and live chat).
- Working as part of a young dynamic team of professionals.
- Liaising with other departments across the business.
- Assisting the department in reporting market activities.
- Keeping up to date with promotions, competitions and special offers.
- Assisting the fraud department with fraud checks and processes.
- Proven experience within a customer service environment.
- Customer service focused.
- Native proficiency in spoken and written Turkish and German.
- Good proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Computing skills, especially in web-based applications.
- Previous experience in the Sports Betting/ I- Gaming industry is an asset.
- Flexible and a team player.
- Interested in the I-Gaming industry.
- Must be able and willing to work on shift including weekends and public holidays
- Previous experience using Salesforce would be considered an asset
Tipico Customer Operations is currently operating from two countries, Malta and Colombia with Malta being the hub. It offers support in the following languages: German, Turkish and English. Our dedicated team offers customer support via live chat, social media and e-mail, between 8am and Midnight Central European Time. The operation is supported by an Online Security team and a Customer Experience Team who are overall supported by a strong Management Team with strong industry experience