Bookmaking Risk Analyst - German speaking
- Saint Julian's, Malta
Established in 2004, Tipico is the leading sports betting company in the German market. Headquartered at the Portomaso Business Tower in Saint Julians, Malta, Tipico offers a wide range of pre-live and live sports betting products delivered through cutting-edge mobile and online channels as well as through a top-class portfolio of approximately 1000 retail outlets predominantly in Germany. Tipico also offers a wide range of online Casino and table games.
Tipico’s growth has always been incredibly strong and shows no sign of slowing in its core market and in new markets which it is opening. Today over 5000 people work in Tipico shops and the company is some 200 strong in Malta with additional teams in Germany, Gibraltar, Croatia and Colombia.
Tipico’s highly experienced and dedicated staff, its strength in software development, pervasive marketing strategy and world renowned brand ambassadors prove to be a winning combination when it comes to servicing our customers and keeping Tipico as the number one sports betting company in Germany.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our international team in the bookmaking department in Malta.
Being part of the risk team in the department, the position will become the 1st line of contact for the legal department at Tipico – ensuring the compliance of the betting offer for various territories.
The role will also include various ad hoc tasks related to both risk and compliance.
Key duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the betting program of Tipico is in full compliance with the gaming and regulatory authorities across domains and channels.
- Develop and maintain records of legal settings for the betting program and become the point of contact for the legal department, regulatory compliance manager and the franchise legal manager.
- Working closely with the Retail department on shop fraud cases, assisting in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and other tasks.
- Liaising with other departments within Tipico to ensure that regulatory and legal requirements are in place.
Working closely with the legal department during investigations into integrity of matches offered and questionable player accounts
- General risk management duties
• German speaking is a must
• General sports betting knowledge
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role within the iGaming industry
• Competent in Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
The Bookmaking Department is in charge of Tipico’s core service - the sports betting offer.