Corporate AML Officer - German speaking
- Saint Julian's, Malta
Established in 2004, Tipico is the leading sports betting company in the German market. Headquartered at the Portomaso Business Tower in Saint Julians, Malta, Tipico offers a wide range of pre-live and live sports betting products delivered through cutting-edge mobile and online channels as well as through a top-class portfolio of approximately 1000 retail outlets predominantly in Germany. Tipico also offers a wide range of online Casino and table games.
Tipico’s growth has always been incredibly strong and shows no sign of slowing in its core market and in new markets which it is opening. Today over 5000 people work in Tipico shops and the company is some 200 strong in Malta with additional teams in Germany, Gibraltar, Croatia and Colombia.
Tipico’s highly experienced and dedicated staff, its strength in software development, pervasive marketing strategy and world renowned brand ambassadors prove to be a winning combination when it comes to servicing our customers and keeping Tipico as the number one sports betting company in Germany.
The Corporate AML Officer has the responsibility of managing and maintaining Tipico’s obligations as it relates to the supervision and reporting of money laundering activities.
The Corporate AML Officer will be responsible for designing, evaluating, supporting, and influencing a culture of AML compliance throughout the organization,
as well as assisting in the management and execution of an efficient AML compliance monitoring program and is reporting to the Chief Regulatory Officer.
• Keeps informed of current laws, regulations and common practices in anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist funding law.
• Directs and assists affiliate AML Officers and AML Department staff with the development or revision of policies, procedures, contracts and agreements to ensure compliance.
• Reviews modifications of AML related procedures by other departments and functional areas.
• Interfaces with examiners and auditors
• Stays involved in new product/service roll-out to mitigate AML risks.
• Prepares annual AML plan to ensure all aspects of AML are addressed and reviewed.
• Prepares reports and communicates to management and owners/Board of Directors to keep them informed of department activities such as the nature and status of investigations/reviews in progress.
• Conducts corporate-wide AML training as appropriate. Develops and implements a comprehensive risk assessment methodology.
• Prepares an annual operating budget and ensures the department operates within its limitations.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role
• Compliance with regulatory laws and company procedures
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel - Intermediate Level
• Experience in administering anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
• Experience in Gambling
• Advanced knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures of securities industry and banking compliance reviews and the rules of the Patriot Act.
• Licensures/Certifications Required: CAMS
• Languages (business fluent): German and English
Please submit your application in English