Dynamics Nav Analyst/Developer
- Saint Julian's, Malta
Established in 2004, Tipico is the leading sports betting company in the German market. Headquartered at the Portomaso Business Tower in Saint Julian's, Malta, Tipico offers a wide range of pre-live and live sports betting products delivered through cutting-edge mobile and online channels as well as through a top-class portfolio of approximately 1000 retail outlets predominantly in Germany. Tipico also offers a wide range of online Casino and table games.
Tipico’s growth has always been incredibly strong and shows no sign of slowing in its core market and in new markets which it is opening. Today over 5000 people work in Tipico shops and the company is some 200 strong in Malta with additional teams in Germany, Gibraltar, Croatia and Colombia.
- Analysis and Documentation of any MS Dynamics NAV related projects.
- Development, Testing and Implementation on MS Dynamics Nav.
- Customisation of MS Dynamics Nav.
- Installation and configuration of MS Dynamics Nav
- Support and Maintenance of MS Dynamics Nav.
- Integration between MS Dynamics Nav and other systems.
- Development, Testing and Implementation of Cubes through Jet Reports / Jet Data Manager.
- Documentation of all Cubes and related processes.
- Creation, Maintenance and Querying of databases through MS SQL Server 2012
- Creation and Scheduling of daily/monthly processes to populate reporting tables.
- Creation and Delivery of any requested reports to support Finance and any other department.
- General Financial Background and understanding
- MS Dynamics Nav Development and analytical skills
- Experience of MS Dynamics Nav implemenations and upgrades.
- Experience with RDL Reporting, Jet Reports, SQL, Web services, Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in project planning
The Tipico Finance team plans, organises, leads and monitors the financial and accounting affairs of Tipico group in Malta. The main areas covered by the finance department include the management of the retail franchisee financial operations, bookkeeping and accounting, provision of financial information, budgetary control and cash management and other subsidiaries within the group.