- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
Established in 2004, Tipico is the leading sports betting company in the German market. Headquartered at the Portomaso Business Tower in Saint Julian's, Malta, Tipico offers a wide range of pre-live and live sports betting products delivered through cutting-edge mobile and online channels as well as through a top-class portfolio of approximately 1000 retail outlets predominantly in Germany. Tipico also offers a wide range of online Casino and table games.
Tipico’s growth has always been incredibly strong and shows no sign of slowing in its core market and in new markets which it is opening. Today over 5000 people work in Tipico shops and the company is some 200 strong in Malta with additional teams in Germany, Gibraltar, Croatia and Colombia.
- Works closely with internal as well as external stakeholders in order to develop and execute search strategies and campaigns (SEO, SEA, ASO) with a purpose of exceeding lead generation and ROI goals;
- Conducts regular onsite analysis and makes recommendations to optimise various website elements directly and indirectly influencing SEO and SEA performance (both web and mobile);
- Makes use of various tools and techniques in order to manage current operations as well as understand the broader search landscape (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Trends, AppAnnie and more);
- Manages all aspects of paid search campaigns (within Adwords and Bing Ads), including keyword research and list development, bid management, ad copy-writing, performance analysis and optimisation;
- Optimises ads and landing pages to increase clicks and conversions; conducts A/B testing of ads and landing pages to ensure data-driven decision making;
- Makes ASO recommendation for the native app;
- Continually monitors and optimises performance through campaign analysis to improve KPIs along the customer journey, e.g. cost per click (CPC), click-through rate (CTR), cost per lead (CPL), etc.
- Provides regular reports on campaign performance to key stakeholders. Monitors the competitive landscape and stay current with search and digital marketing trends, testing new approaches and adopting best-practice strategies;
- Works closely with various stakeholders such as media planning, CRM, BI, design, and product management team
- Proven SEO and SEA success is an absolute must;
- 3 to 5 years previous experience in digital marketing with minimum 2 years within search field;
- Experience within the German and European markets is preferred;
- Data-driven decision maker, with ability to process and present data;
- Experienced Search marketer from a digital brand; knows the current Google services and overall search trends;
- Understands the digital acquisition funnel as well as performance tracking techniques (familiar with Google Tag Manager);
- Familiar with CMS platforms;
- German and English speaker (additional languages as an advantage);
- Passion for sports, games and consumer web business models;
- Knowledge in Sports betting and Casino preferred;
- Overall analytical and technical background essential;
- Sufficient understanding of HTML and CSS;
- Be confident building strategies and processes and have the ability to scale these globally;
- Be a team player capable of working collaboratively and influentially across the relevant stakeholders
The Online Marketing department acquires, retains, reactivates, cross-sells and up-sells customers for our digital distribution channels, in all markets where Tipico actively operates.