- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
Established in 2004, Tipico is the sports betting market leader in Germany. Headquartered in Saint Julian's, Malta, Tipico offers a wide range of pre-live and live sports betting products delivered through cutting-edge mobile and online channels as well as through a top-class portfolio of approximately 1100 retail outlets in Germany and Austria.
At Tipico's technology division we are open-minded, multicultural and passionate about delivering pioneering software on various platforms. Our teams are cross-functional, self-organized and dedicated to success. We stick to our dynamic culture which fosters creative thinking, end-to-end responsibility and innovative visions.
Our Tipico Technology entity in Germany (formerly named Booxware) has been recognised as #1 in Germany for Work-Life Balance by Glassdoor!
For our HQ in St. Julian's (Malta) we are on the hunt for self-driven individuals who want to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative environment.
Our Salesforce instance is used group wide across multiple locations and you will be joining a team of two Salesforce Administrators.
Working in a highly dynamic industry and within a central team in Tipico, you will be involved in various projects touching all branches of the business such as Online, Retail or Marketing.
- Support 200+ users in Salesforce Service Cloud across multiple locations and business units
- Communicate with key stakeholders in our Online and Retail business branches to identify business needs and integrate new functionalities.
- Gathering requirements for new business processes and suggesting best practice solutions by collaborating with other Salesforce Admins
- Manage day to day requests such as creating new users, roles and profiles, per-mission sets, queues and views
- Staying up to date with major Salesforce releases and proactively suggesting new features or functionality to improve processes
- Working with various tools and integrations such as the Demandtools suite, google maps integration and CTI
- Working closely with the Marketing team to support the Marketing Cloud integration
- Create ad hoc reports and dashboards
- Working in an agile environment
- At least 1 year experience working as a Salesforce Administrator, certification would be a big asset
- Fluency in English language, knowledge of German language is considered an asset
- Self-driven, team player with eagerness for continuous learning
- Good project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Marketing Cloud and/or Apex programming would be a major asset
The Data Team is divided into five sub teams which manage their respective unit - DWH Development, Visualization/ Self-service, Governance, Big Data, Data Science, Support/Analysis.
This is all aimed at supporting the business in the day to day operations while also facilitating data driven decision-making and enhancing customer experience to provide value through data.
The Data Team's vision is to embed data in the DBA of the organisation. The team reports into the Head of Data and supports the organisation's internal customers from the following departments - Management, CRM, Acquisition, Finance, Retail, Sportsbook, Customer Ops, Casino, Payments, Legal and Compliance among others.