Digital Marketing Designer
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
Established in 2004, Tipico is the #1 sports betting company in the German market. Headquartered at the Portomaso Business Tower in Saint Julian's, Malta, Tipico offers a wide range of pre-live and live sports betting products delivered through cutting-edge mobile and online channels as well as through a top-class portfolio of approximately 1000 retail outlets predominantly in Germany. Tipico also offers a wide range of online Casino and table games.
Tipico’s growth has always been incredibly strong and shows no sign of slowing in its core market and in new markets which it is opening. Today over 6000 people work in Tipico shops and the company is some 250 strong in Malta with additional teams in Germany, Gibraltar, Croatia and Colombia.
The role in the marketing team would involve aiding in the design of multiple campaigns mainly relating to sports events throughout the year, involving our ambassadors and partner clubs. Producing work for all online and offline channels for all of Tipico’s markets. Working alongside CRM to produce e-mail campaigns sent weekly to our customer base, and supporting internal and external partners in re-producing campaign artworks for various media.
- Design of online and offline advertising and digital direct mail campaigns for various markets
- Ensure a clean, consistent and professional brand perception across all marketing material
- Work on new campaigns and promotions from idea to finished concept, including landing pages, banners and other graphic material
- Supporting Internal and External partners with design related requests
- Help support marketing with campaign driven ideas and solutions
- Must have 3+ years of design experience, working with online and offline material
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
- Advanced working knowledge of HTML/ CSS is a must
- Ability to manage workload, prioritize tasks efficiently, work to tight deadlines and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Creative mind-set – always looking into new design trends and updates
- Knowledge in German would be a plus
The Online marketing acquires, retains, reactivates, cross-sells and up-sells customers for our digital distribution channels, in all markets where Tipico actively operates.