Consolidation & Reporting Officer
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
Tipico is the #1 sports betting company in the German speaking area, both online and through our retail network.
The Tipico Finance team plans, organises, leads and monitors the financial and accounting affairs of the Tipico Group. This involves retail financial operations, accounting, provision of financial information, budgetary control and cash management.
What you will do
- Contribute to the production of high quality consolidated reports for the Group for both monthly internal management, debt investors report and statutory purposes.
- Contribute to the intercompany reporting processes and assist in the financial control of the Group’s foreign subsidiaries
- Ensuring the Group complies with all regulatory requirements regarding financial reports including the conversion of local accounting GAAPs into IFRS principles
- Assist in administering, developing and improving the accuracy of a common reporting tool amongst the Group as well as maintain and improve the existing reporting systems
- Support the development of a Group Accounting Policy and standard accounting packages for Group-wide purposes
What you offer
- In possession of tertiary educational certificate in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience preferably related to group consolidation and reporting
- Gaming industry experience is beneficial and preferred, but not required
- Proven technical accounting background in IFRS
- Proficient in Ms Office applications with strong focus on Ms Excel
- Strong analytical and quantitative competencies
What we offer
- Agile and multicultural company with flat hierarchies
- Self-organised, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Competitive salary, Health and Dental Insurance, Performance Bonuses, Subsidised Parking, Sports incentives & Childcare
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Relocation Assistance
- Office sea-views, social events, healthy treats, kitchen on every floor