Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
Tipico is the #1 sports betting company in Germany, both online and through our retail network.
The Data Tribe++ covers several areas and technology aimed at driving Tipico’s data strategy through the whole group. These are covered by sub teams managing their own area, from modern data platform, business intelligence and advance analytics, data Governance & GDPR, Marketing Technology, Data Science / AI and service management (Customer service tooling & Retail Tooling). This is all aimed at supporting the business in the day to day operations while also facilitating data driven decision-making and enhancing customer experience to provide value through data. The Data Team's vision is “DATA AT THE CENTER OF EVERYTHING WE DO” and this is something we live by. The team reports into product and technology under the Head of Data & BI which then supports the organisation's internal customers and external suppliers. This spans from Management, CRM, Acquisition, Finance, Retail, bookmaking, Customer service, Casino, Payments, Legal, digital to Compliance among others.
Our Salesforce instance which includes Service and Marketing Cloud is used group wide across multiple locations and you will be joining a team of three Salesforce Administrators. Working in a highly dynamic industry and within a central team in Tipico, you will be involved in various projects touching all branches of the business. In this role you will participate in the design, configuration, enhancement and maintenance of marketing cloud, support business users and collaborate with different teams to maximise the value of the platform. We are striving to provide AI infused, multi-channel best in class Marketing and you will be an essential part realizing this goal.
What you will do:
- Utilize Marketing Cloud to create and maintain lists and data extension
- Build customer segmentations using Audience Builder, track emails and develop relevant reports
- Create complex multi-channel journeys and automations based on a multitude of criteria in real time or on a schedule
- Provide support to the Marketing team and optimise their daily processes
- Develop and test new features and integrations proactively.
- Document the technical configuration of Marketing Cloud
- Collaborate with and train other team members
- Communicate with key stakeholders in our Online and Retail business branches to identify business needs and integrate new functionalities.
- Gathering requirements for new business processes and suggesting best practice solutions by collaborating with other Salesforce Admins
What you offer:
- At least 2+ years experience working as a Marketing Cloud Administrator, certification would be a big asset (Email Specialist, Marketing Cloud Consultant)
- Fluency in English language, knowledge of German language is considered an asset
- HTML and AMP Script knowledge is a plus
- Self-driven, team player with eagerness for continuous learning
- Good project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Sales or Service Cloud is a plus
What we offer
- Agile and multicultural company with flat hierarchies
- Self-organised, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Competitive salary, Health and Dental Insurance, Performance Bonuses, Subsidised Parking, Sports incentives & Childcare
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Relocation Assistance
- Office sea-views, social events, healthy treats, kitchen on every floor