The responsibilities associated with this position will include but not be limited to the following:
The company operates on an on season and off season basis. The responsibilities associated with this position vary depending upon whether the timing is on season or off season.
- Provide supervisory and managerial oversight for administrative support staff in the Edmonton office. This shall include but not be limited to dividing the administrative work in the office and maintaining responsibility for the work of the other administrative staff members.
- Provide administrative support staff to the President of Sales and to the Vice President of Sales Operations during the off season.
- Provide extensive assistance with the arrangement of travel accommodations for the company with a view toward maximizing cost efficiency.
- Responsible for playing a key role in event planning including but not limited to recruiting events, year end parties and other events as required.
- Responsible for insuring the telephone calls to the office are properly answered and responded to during regular business hours as well as regularly and consistently checking voicemails.
- Responsible for assisting the President of the company with certain personal matters as needed including but not limited to assisting with personal banking and assisting with the management of his rental properties as directed.
- Other responsibilities reasonably associated with this position.