- Westville, NJ
Too Fast Apparel is an international clothing brand and retailer specializing in subculture fashions, such as punk, rockabilly, goth, and tattoo.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for helping the warehouse team. This includes picking and packing orders, clean up, restocking goods, organzing warehouse, and counting inventory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Picking & Packing Orders
- Restocking Goods
- Counting Inventory
- Keeping warehouse clean and organized
COMPENSATION & HOURS:
- $10-$11 per hour
- Full-Time, 9am-6pm, Mon-Fri
- This is a CONTRACT job until December 20th. There is a possibility of permanent position at that time.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent Work Ethic
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to work well with others (this is a team environment)
- Ability to take direction well
- Able to lift 50 lb boxes
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be ok working in warehouse without air-conditioning
This job is in-house at our location in New Jesery. Please do not apply if you are not able to work at our office.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.