Senior Software Developer (Full Stack)
- Toronto, Canada
We’re changing the way you sell online!
We've recently won an award as one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and want to really put the pedal to the metal on the development of our market changing e-commerce application.
We're looking for someone to step in and help us build our development team and put their stamp our our software platform.
- Become a key member of a small but fast growing software development team in a disruptive e-commerce startup.
- Reporting directly to the CTO, the successful applicant will take their ambition, drive, passion for technology and apply it to a next generation suite of products solving key problems in the e-commerce space
- Minimum of 5 years of practical software development experience contributing to shipping real products utilizing agile development methodologies
- A clear track record for learning new technologies and techniques quickly
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Solid analytical, critical thinking, technical skills and top notch problem solving capabilities
- Impressive software programming and web application development skills
- Development experience with Python, and a focus on web frameworks such as Django (preferred) or Flask
- Familiarity with Mac OSX or Linux
- Experience with data modeling in one or more modern relational databases (such as MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server, etc)
- E-commerce experience including Magento, Shopify, etc (preferred)
- Computer Science, Engineering Degree or proven equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What we provide:
- An exciting, dynamic environment
- A place where your contributions have significant impact.
- You are not a number, or a cog in a large departmental wheel but you have the real potential to be an early contributor in a new emerging company
- An experienced leadership team who knows what it takes to deliver great products, and has done so repeatedly
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- A team that loves building and shipping products even more than you do