Retail Solutions Architect
- São Paulo, Brazil
Please apply here:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking an experienced Retail Solutions Architect to join a premier retail industry sales team focused on omni-channel store solutions. The Retail Solutions Architect must have a broad technical background with extensive experience in working directly with customers to consult, sell, and architect a vision that will enable the realization of business benefits with enterprise class software solutions.
Responsibilities of the Retail Solutions Architect Include:
- Consulting the client on their needs and designing, selling, and architecting a software solution
- Working as a part of a sales team to architect and sell enterprise solutions
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience on complex projects as a Solutions Architect
- 3+ years retail industry experience
- Systems analysis, design, and deployment of technology in support of business applications
- Experience with enterprise software architectures (ESB, SOA) and their implementation
- Ability to travel
Preferred Skills and Expertise:
- Master’s Degree
- Retail Point of Sales application and Industry experience
- 3+ years experience selling Commerce applications
- Experience with enterprise class software solutions used by retailers
- Experience as an architect with mobility solutions
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a brand new, billion-dollar company that is growing and expanding all over the globe. We are dynamic, fast-growing, and the leading purveyor of retail store solutions across the world. Without knowing it, you have been exposed to our solutions from the time you started shopping. Have you ever made purchases at retailers such as Wal-Mart in Mexico, Carrefour in France, Boots in the UK, or Cencosud in Argentina? These are just a small sample of the leading-edge solutions we provide to retailers world-wide. Are you ready for Together Commerce?
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions in an Equal Opportunity.
Please apply here: