Business Value Consultant
- Durham, NC
Please apply here:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a Business Value Consultant. The role of the Business Value Consultant is a critical, client-facing role. The Business Value Consultant will work closely with the Sales and Professional Services teams to help consult the retail client in defining potential business value improvements that our products can help achieve. The Business Value Consultant will work with retail finance, operations, and IT professionals without direct supervision.
Responsibilities of the Business Value Consultant Include:
- Leveraging relationship-building skills to form long-lasting, mutually-beneficial relationships with clients
- Engaging on-site with the client and IT teams to generate a deep understanding of operations
- Utilizing an iterative process to document and refine the client’s understanding of the potential solutions we have to offer
- Using in depth business, technical, and financial analyses to understand the baseline and future capability of the client
- Producing and presenting the analyses undertaken and consult the client on the impact to business value they can potentially achieve
- Working with the client to adapt to their requirements and supported metrics
Required Skills and Experience:
- A Concentration in Finance
- 1-2 years post-MBA level consulting
- Business and financial modeling experience
- Activity-based costing
- Strong communication skills
- Comfort with presenting to an executive level audience
- Working knowledge of retail operations
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with retail strategy, business or management consulting with process orientation
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a brand new billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC. We are dynamic, fast-growing, and the leading purveyor of retail store solutions in the US and across the world. Without knowing it, you have been exposed to our solutions from the time you started shopping. Have you ever taken advantage of self-checkout at Lowe’s Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Wal-Mart, Michaels, The Gap, CVS, BJ’s, or Costco? These are just a small sample of the leading-edge solutions we provide to retailers, both domestically and internationally. Overseas, we provide solutions for the most prominent global retailers such as Wal-Mart in Mexico, Carrefour in France, Boots in the UK, and Cencosud in Argentina among many others.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions in an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply here: