Customer Success Manager (Mid-Market)
- San Francisco, CA, USA, San Francisco, CA
We're a fast growing team of passionate, energetic and highly ambitious people and we're hiring people that are looking to grow and do the absolute best work of their careers here as we build the company.
ToutApp provides a leading sales acceleration platform that helps sales teams close more deals faster with the power of real-time templates, tracking and analytics. The software we build serves an extremely passionate customer base of sales professionals at some of the most successful companies on the planet.
ToutApp was founded in 2011 and has over 100,000 salespeople who have registered for the platform. We generate revenues, strong quarter over quarter growth and have raised nearly $20m in venture funding from prominent investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Sigma West, 500 Startups, Founder Collective and notable angles including Scott Banister, Esther Dyson, and Eric Ries. Our enterprise customers include sales teams at Responsys, Experian, Atlassian, Dropbox and more
Responsibilities/ What You'll Do:
- Actively manage the happiness of your account portfolio
- Teaching, sharing and defining best practices for our customer community
- Grow accounts and close renewals each month
- Collaborate with Marketing to build a customer community of advocates that’ll participate in events and Case Studies
- Lead onsite and online training sessions to drive user adoption and activation
- Partner with our Product and Engineering teams to contribute to the constant innovation of ToutApp
- Ability to build relationships and lead multi-level conversations within an organization from Executives, Managers to individual contributors
- Respond to and resolve inbound support issues
- Evangelize ToutApp and secure the success of the top sales teams across the world
Requirements/ What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years experience (SaaS preferred) in a previous Customer Success or Account Management role
- Startup DNA: A quick learner and fast on their feet, highly collaborative, always interested in learning
- Strong relationship building skills and a clear communicator
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Proven drive to continually exceed goals in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Technical aptitude: experience with Zendesk, a plus
- Unlimited vacation
- Uncapped commission
- Employee covered benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- An office located in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Beer O’Clock every Friday (wine, whiskey and scotch welcome too)
- A top-of-the-line Mac setup
Join us and directly impact the lives of salespeople everywhere.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.