Senior Web Developer
- Minnetonka, MN
TrackIF is a funded Minnesota startup that's building the technology to track the web - from airline tickets to the ZZ Top discography. The core product is launched at trackif.com and we're really proud of it. Combining the experience of our advisors and board of investors, we have an ambitious roadmap and a very exciting approach for this sustaining innovation. We're also incredibly proud to already have a product we're relying on and are thrilled to get working on the next phase of TrackIF!
No remote allowed, although plenty of telecommuting is possible. This hire is a part of the core team so being able to brainstorm in person at the whiteboard is essential.
We're looking for an ambitious developer that wants 50% collaborative efforts, 50% independent projects. We have a very diverse technology stack because we believe in the right tool for the job, rather than the same tool for every job:
- Ruby on Rails (& PostgreSQL)
- Node.js (& MongoDB)
- PHP (& MySQL)
- EngineYard & Amazon AWS
- Firefox, Chrome and Safari extensions
- iOS and Android native applications
Our ideal candidate should be very good at a couple of these technologies, and be willing to work with anything. We're big on mentoring and shared learning - what matters most is having somebody that wants to build something great!
- Demonstratable ability of skills (i.e. we don't want to be told you're a great programmer - we want to see proof)
- Interest in test-driven development as well as participating in user experience decisions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Access to fully-stocked, company-furnished kitchen
- Standing desks & development environment of your choice
- Opportunities work at coworking workspaces in Minneapolis and Excelsior