Product Manager - Globalization and Compliance
- Copenhagen, Denmark
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
About The Role
Tradeshift is looking for an outstanding Product Manager to join our kick-ass product team based in Copenhagen. You will be a key member of an international, cross-functional and self-driven product team that includes engineers, designers, user researchers and product managers.
In this role, you'll enjoy engaging with customers directly to ensure your product’s roadmap is aligned with their needs. Additionally, you will be building the vitals tools needed to increase user adoption. Your technical solutions will contribute to our customers realizing a broader vision, and your passion for interacting with many different people to achieve a goal is the key to success.
- Act as the primary product owner for relevant product teams and work with team members to deliver compelling products loved by users
- Regularly prioritize the backlog, based on market and competitive knowledge and through input from internal stakeholders
- Challenge traditional solutions for customer problems by proposing disruptive solutions to create value on the Tradeshift network
- Investigate requirements and obtain information necessary to make decisions
- Help draft solution material and presentations
- Analyze user and customer feedback to further develop solutions
- Execute tests of key business user flows and exploratory testing
- Write solution documentation, FAQs etc.
- Participate in and document high level customer meetings
- 3-5 years of product management or relevant entrepreneurial experience in enterprise software delivered as a cloud service resources and priorities
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable processes and/or experience with enterprise ERP systems
- Experience with OCR technologies a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan and at home internet
- Lunch and snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package and equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, and many more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.