Analyst, Financial Reporting - Corporate FP&A
- Bucharest, Romania
- Department: Business Operations
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
About The team:
The corporate finance team is part of the overall Finance & Accounting organization with responsibility for board and shareholder reporting, internal reporting to the executive team, FP&A, M&A, fundraising, and so on. We work closely with internal and external stakeholders across the business and are looking to expand our team as we become a world-class finance organization.
About The Team:
You will be a key person within the FP&A team with responsibilities for building out and scaling our financial reporting and modeling framework, also ensuring reporting and output data is adaptive for repetitive usage as our organization is rapidly growing. You will get to perform extremely detailed and important financial modeling used for executive decision making. The person we are looking for will work closely with our VP of Global FP&A and helps support decisions around capital spending, operating budgets, long-term planning, and sometimes may also be pulled in to support mergers and acquisition projects. You will become our system administrator (Super User) of our newly implemented planning tool Adaptive insight which has great capabilities and integration possibilities to other systems in use by our organization. Our operational entities are spread all over the word, where our Finance teams are mainly located in San Francisco (US), Romania (Bucharest) and China.
- Performs quantitative analysis of operational and financial data
- Builds and manages financial databases by organizing and analyzing a wide range of data sources
- Validate correctness of reporting on GL level and Budget level
- Build and maintain a solid Inter-company reporting structure
- Prepares financial reports for internal use at the company by collecting, analyzing, formatting, and presenting information
- Values the company’s assets by appraising their current condition and useful life
- Recommends financing structures (debt and equity) and considers the company’s cost of capital
- Builds budgets and forecasts of future company performance
- Builds and maintains a corporate financial model that details the entire company’s operations and projects future performance
- Performs ad hoc analysis for executives as required
- 3-5 years financial planning and analysis from a public accounting firm or a controlling function
- Expert in financial modeling
- Expert using Excel
- Project and process driving
- Meets deadlines - outspoken
- Inquisitive - rather see a possibility than a problem
- High attention to details
- Good at managing internal stakeholders
- Strong communicator
- Enjoys learning, implementing and making the most out of system
Culture & Perks:
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Ambitious international startup, and agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday and Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly and relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days, Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations and more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.