Events Coordinator, North America Region
- REMOTE, REMOTE
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
- Own the marketing event calendar from tradeshows to webinars
- Seek out events that would benefit Tradeshift
- Negotiate contracts for tradeshow sponsorships
- Handle logistics and planning for tradeshows and webinars
- Manage swag orders and creatives
- Plan, project manage and execute webinars
- Coordinate email communication for events and webinars
- Up to 20% of travel
- Must have tradeshow or marketing event experience
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Marketo experience a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
- ON24 webinar experience a plus
- WordPress experience a plus
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.