Client Executive, FinTech
- REMOTE - US, REMOTE
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
- Develop trusting relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Attain revenue targets assigned by the Global VP of Sales
- Proven experience as Client Executive or similar role
- Sales and business minded, driven by targets
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional presentation skills and are highly persuasive
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- 5+ years experience in enterprise sales
- Strong performer with a thirst for success and un-phased by rejection
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously
- Has an understanding of procure to pay landscape
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.