- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
- We are looking for candidates in both EMEA and US.
- You will be Trade Finance specialist with deep subject matter expertise in open account Trade Finance products and structuring with an affinity towards innovation.
- Your initial focus will be on Supply Chain Finance proposition development with new and existing banking partners. However, over time focus will broaden to newer pre-shipment and receivables finance trade initiatives.
- You will work closely with Market Development to support establishing new bank partners and Alliances to take bank and corporate pipeline opportunities from business case development smoothly through to revenue generation.
- You will be supported by a smart and energetic cast including our product marketing, sales development representatives, market development, alliances and product engineering teams.
- You will be the Tradeshift ambassador and enjoy articulating to potential banking partners the innovation and the value of the Tradeshift platform
- You will work with bank prospects and partners to translate objectives and requirements into product implementations and configurations
- You will work closely with product management to represent partner interests that will result in revenue growth for both parties and to maintain up to date proposition packaging and implementation plans for bank partners
- You will partner closely with our market development team to develop sales presentations and demonstrations in an effort to acquire new banking partners.
- You will partner closely with Alliances and Sales in an effort to maximise revenue and reduce time to revenue
- You will be responsible for actual revenue growth of joint partner customers
- You will be responsible for supporting Market Development with new partner acquisition and on-boarding
- You will be responsible for supporting Alliances with achieving pipeline and booking goals
- In certain instances, you will be required to support and/or lead RFP processes and as required engage key stakeholders and produce professional RFP’s in a timely and efficient way
- You will be responsible for working with all stakeholders to ensure bank partner and end customer satisfaction with the trade services
- You will work closely with bank products teams as a solution subject matter expert and contribute heavily to bank and customer prospect engagement to ensure our solutions and services are clearly understood
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.