Enterprise Account Executive
- Berlin, REMOTE
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
- Fully understand the e-invoicing and financial supply chain landscape, competition and strategies behind building revenue
- Work closely with our Business Developers to materialize business from Their Prospects
- Develop and execute strategies to drive revenue based sales on Prospect and Customer Data
- Qualify, sell and close current and new clients
- Build relationships with decision makers and executives in all verticals Key
- Utilize your current network to open revenue pockets while building new business
- Hit revenue goals and quarterly targets as assigned by our Director of EMEA Sales
- Able to travel up to 50%
- You are self-driven and are comfortable working remotely, or from home
- You have 5+ years experience in enterprise sales
- You are a strong performer with a thirst for success and un-phased by rejection
- You have outstanding communication skills
- You have exceptional skills and are deadly convincible Presentation
- You are sales and business minded, driven by targets
- You have a deep understanding of Procure to Pay with a rich knowledge of how the process functions Accounts Payable
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- Ambitious international startup & agile tech environment
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Fully paid mobile phone plan
- Flexible hours
- Team breakfast & lunch once a week
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.