Enterprise Account Executive
- Berlin, REMOTE, Germany
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
As an Account Executive, you are the link between our key customers and their dream business solution. You will nurture relationships of potential customers by continuing to provide solutions that enable them to meet their objectives. You're focused, sharp, and the person our customers seek when the going gets tough.
What a day is like:
- Fully understand the e-invoicing and financial supply chain landscape, competition and strategies behind building revenue
- Work closely with our Sales Development Team to materialize business from their prospects
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive revenue based on prospect and customer data
- Qualify, sell and close current and new clients
- Build relationships with decision makers and key executives in all verticals
- Utilize your current network to open revenue pockets while building new business
- Hit revenue goals and quarterly targets as assigned by the Global VP of Sales
You’re perfect for this role if:
You're a hunter, with a thirst for success and un-phased by obstacles that stand between you and your objective. While persuasive and outspoken, you remain empathetic and human in your approach.
You also have:
- 5+ years experience in enterprise sales
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously
- Calm, confident, and personable delivery in client presentations
- Sales and business minded, driven by targets
- An understanding of procure to pay with a rich knowledge of how the accounts payable process functions
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- Ambitious international startup & agile tech environment
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Fully paid mobile phone plan
- Flexible hours
- Team breakfast & lunch once a week
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.