Program Manager, FinTech Operations
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Department: Customer Success
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
- Ensure operational risks associated with payment flows are properly documented, managed, and mitigated
- Be actively e involved in driving process change and improvements, implementing industry standard best practices, critical tools and process automation
- Ensure the payment programs, and the associated buyer and supplier profiles are setup correctly, and be responsible for the management of any requested changes
- Preparation of management reports and reconciliation tasks associated with payment flows
- Work closely with our compliance and finance teams and partners to assist in preparation of ongoing reporting requirements
- Manage internal audits (in collaboration with our compliance and finance teams)
- Ongoing liaison with external stakeholders including but not limited to banking and financing partners
- Other ad hoc administrative duties
- 5+ yrs experience in payments, finance operations related roles combined with banking/financial systems experience
- Positive, enthusiastic hands on approach with excellent work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Passion for customer service
- Working knowledge of payments including the processes and regulatory requirements
- Prior success with building and scaling operations, process design, and program management
- Curious, analytical, detail-oriented, and quality-minded
- Relentless drive to make customers successful
- Ability to influence and foster relationships with external partners and stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree or professional certifications a plus
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.