Senior Manager, SEO Lead
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Marketing
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams, in English and internationally
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Partner with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns as needed
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- 5+years SEO marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience identifying content-driven SEO initiatives and working with content teams directly
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices and experience with SEO reporting
- Background working with international teams and translation agencies in order to craft SE-optimized glossaries and TM
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Very familiar with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ, SEM Rush) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe or similar)
- Excellent communication skills; adept at crafting and analyzing spreadsheets
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Relevant BA/BS Degree preferred
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.