Senior Graphic Designer
- London, UK
- Department: Marketing
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
About The Role
The Senior Designer will lead branding, visual design, direction, and execution for creative and strategic projects. They are a master of both conceptual and production aspects of visual design with an eye for pixel-accurate detail and a mind for dreaming up impactful visual communications that bring brands to life and speak to their audiences. The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for design direction and production of creative deliverables, and will ensure that all design elements align with the overall creative vision, brand strategy and meets business needs.
Please include portfolio showing examples of digital, brand and marketing work with a focus on brand execution.
- Work with the CD and design team to create and maintain company brand and marketing materials.
- Lead team members through brainstorming and concepting exercises to help create visual solutions that meet design and brand requirements
- Work across disciplines with developers to ensure aesthetics are aligned with usability and web standards and ensure the integrity of the creative vision.
- UI/UX for web and mobile
- Produce presentation materials that effectively communicate creative concept
- for both internal and external project stakeholders. Participate in meetings and presentations as needed
- Share knowledge, experience, and skills with other design team members in an effort to build overall team strength and function; Leads reviews of work by the design team as needed. Responds to input and changes to project parameters by developing alternative designs while maintaining concept continuity
- Create graphic layouts, and production ready art files with a high attention to detail
- Elevate and maintain a high level of graphic standards
- Advocate for design solutions that meet the needs of our stakeholders and internal/external audiences.
- Uncover new ways to incorporate emerging technologies and new media.
- Craft and deliver presentations of design work and rationale for internal and client meetings.
- Stay abreast of design trends in user-experience design, pop-culture, creative technology, and digital marketing
- Proven ability to innovatively apply and perform design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout
- Advanced knowledge of digital, large format, and offset print process and techniques
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
- Bonus points for prototyping skills in Invision or similar program
- Working knowledge of CSS/HTML, responsive web design and CMS
- Video editing experience a plus
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and team driven
- Must be flexible and adaptable to constant change
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment is essential
- Ability to work under deadlines and work nights/weekends as needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Minimum Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in graphic design (preferred) and/or 5 years of design experience within an agency or global brand that spans brand, web, UX/UI, mobile, print, packaging, and environmental design
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.