Enterprise Account Executive
- Boston, MA, USA
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
As an Account Executive, you are the link between our key customers and their dream business solution. You will nurture relationships of potential customers by continuing to provide solutions that enable them to meet their objectives. You're focused, sharp, and the person our customers seek when the going gets tough.
What a day is like:
- Fully understand the e-invoicing and financial supply chain landscape, competition and strategies behind building revenue
- Work closely with our Sales Development Team to materialize business from their prospects
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive revenue based on prospect and customer data
- Qualify, sell and close current and new clients
- Build relationships with decision makers and key executives in all verticals
- Utilize your current network to open revenue pockets while building new business
- Hit revenue goals and quarterly targets as assigned by the Global VP of Sales
You’re perfect for this role if:
You're a hunter, with a thirst for success and un-phased by obstacles that stand between you and your objective. While persuasive and outspoken, you remain empathetic and human in your approach.
You also have:
- 5+ years experience in enterprise sales
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously
- Calm, confident, and personable delivery in client presentations
- Sales and business minded, driven by targets
- An understanding of procure to pay with a rich knowledge of how the accounts payable process functions
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
This is a full-time role based in our downtown San Francisco office. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.