Senior Systems Engineer
- Aarhus, Denmark
- Department: Product & Engineering
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the Fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Our Developer Productivity team is responsible for developer productivity including the CI/CD pipeline. We are a central part of how software is delivered and configured for optimal performance in every environment, going all the way from idea through the local developer environment to production.
This role is a central to software delivery and configuration, and provides optimal performance in every environment. As a Developer Productivity Engineer, you will optimize the speed and efficiency of our entire engineering organization. You will manage a variety of projects related to tooling, build engineering, automation, continuous integration and deployment, and much more.
What a day is like:
You will be part of engineering our next-generation CI/CD systems. Be it frameworks and core libraries, scaling development, to enhancing our developer environment as a whole. You'll work with Kubernetes, Docker and Helm to provide every developer with the environment they need to create and develop their services.
You’re perfect for this role if:
There's no such thing as a perfect candidate! We value diverse skillsets and are always looking for teammates who we can coach, and who can coach us. Even if only a few of the qualities below describe you, please connect with us and let's talk!
You also have:
- You have experience with source control, preferable GIT
- You're comfortable sharing ideas and feedback about testing and delivering working software
- You have solid working knowledge of systems/config-as-code (Terraform and Puppet)
- In depth experience with Go, Java, and Kubernetes
- You are fluent in English speaking, reading and writing
- You have experience in cloud solutions (AWS, GCP)
Our office in Aarhus has a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, and their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan and at home internet
- Lunch and snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package and equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, and many more.