Senior Frontend Engineer, Tradeshift Go - Cards Team
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Product & Engineering
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
- Being a key member of the team taking a product from concept to release and assuming responsibility for the success of the product and the professional growth of your team
- Build beautiful, robust, cross-device compatible UI and features, and ensure there is sufficient coverage with automated tests
- Engage in discussions about and contribute solutions towards making both incremental and drastic changes in our frontend framework
- Writing high-quality, unit-tested, peer-reviewed code
- Brainstorming and white-boarding technical and product architecture options with your team
- Identifying and implementing solutions to improve engineering productivity
- 3+ years of experience in a developing environment with Node.js and Angular.js
- Prioritize and manage shifting priorities based on business needs
- Experience developing web applications with large scope and complexity
- Able to evaluate the long-term value and quality of new trends and technologies
- Communicate clearly and concisely to engineers, designers, and product managers
- Track record of building side projects or open source software in your own time is a plus
- Plus if you have experience with Selenium/Jenkins or Scala
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.