Experienced Frontend Engineer, Marketplaces
- Bucharest, Romania
- Department: Product & Engineering
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
- Work with product managers and designers to define and ship a new product experience
- Work on feature requests and issues that are crucial to our enterprise customers
- Write high-quality, tested and peer-reviewed code
- Be involved in all aspects of the product development, from user story to final implementation and production support
- Propose opportunities and implement solutions to improve engineering productivity
- Participate in brainstorming with your team technical architecture options
- Experience with React and Redux or Angular/Vue.js
- Experience with Node.js/Express.js
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with HTML, CSS (LESS is a plus)
- Can write high quality code and unit tests
- Design and develop user interfaces with emphasis on usability
- Knowledge of ES6, webpack and SCRUM methodology will be an additional asset
- Bonus points for knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Fluent in English speaking, reading and writing
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Ambitious international startup, and agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday and Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly and relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days, Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations and more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.