Enterprise Sales Development Representative- Italian speaking
- London, UK
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
- Create qualified leads by outbound calling potential customers and converting incoming customer inquiries
- Work in a team based environment by collaborating with Field Sales Team on target accounts
- Develop new opportunities and activities at high levels within set territory/vertical
- Prospect at C-level, VP, and Director Levels
- Regularly attend, absorb and utilize on-line training and organized training throughout the year
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
- 1-2 years experience of sales development, preferably with a startup
- Outbound calling experience in a corporate environment
- Highly competitive personality
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities
- Ambitious and driven to succeed in sales
- Proven record of accomplishment and over-achievement of goals
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Experience using Salesforce and other Marketing CRM tools
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Supplemented cell phone and home wifi plan
- Lunch provided daily
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- Company MacBook Air
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.