HR Generalist & Office Manager
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: Business Operations
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
As HR Generalist & Office Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and administering HR initiatives and processes as well as managing the day to day office operations for Tradeshift’s Stockholm office. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about their work, passionate about people & culture, passionate about doing the right thing and about creating a best in class employee experience. The ideal candidate possesses strong interpersonal and project management skills and thrives in a cross-functional scaling environment.
This individual will have an HR background and preferably have worked in a fast-paced tech environment in addition to having experience with office management. This role demands working closely with the global People Ops and Office Ops teams and local leadership, to administer HR processes and execute on office operations initiatives and services to meet Tradeshift business objectives. The HR Generalist & Office Manager will be empowered to execute current internal processes, build internal business partnerships, project manage the day-to-day HR function and office operations, such as vendor management. This position requires an understanding of Nordic HR related regulations and compliance procedures.
What you will be doing:
- Serve as the local initial point of contact for employees in Stockholm, Oslo and Germany as it relates to People Ops and Office Ops matters and liaise with employees at all levels
- Administer and coordinate all people related processes and initiatives, including onboarding, offboarding, performance reviews and work environment activities
- Provide support to the HR Department by generating reports, filing, auditing, and responding to employee requests
- Support and champion the desired Tradeshift culture and defined values and any communication and initiatives related to implementing/maintaining our values
- Support immigration and relocation processes in the EMEA region
- Assist with both local and global HR Projects
- Manage the office facility including the front desk reception - greeting, welcoming, registering and directing all visitors, and maintaining office appearance
- Manage relationships with office vendors and provide exemplary customer service to visitors and employees
- Actively manage the office compass, seating plan, budget, daily task lists and ensure that office emails, mail and deliveries are handled promptly and professionally
- Own and coordinate all employee-related Tradeshift events for the Stockholm office
- Effective handling and coordination of Egencia Sweden traveler related issues and assist with alternative lodging arrangements in Stockholm
- You have a minimum of 2 years broad HR experience and preferable experience from working within office operations, at a rapidly growing startup or in the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of Nordic employment law, current legislation, and current HR practices
- You have a genuine passion for working with employees and managers in solving and proactively preventing problems
- Ability to adjust and adapt to change together with strong proven administration skills
- Excellent communication – both written and verbal, with the ability to relate to employees and management at all levels
- You are loyal, have integrity and a strong ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Previous experience working on a global team preferred
- You are a team player but also know how to say no cordially
- Your schedule is flexible to take calls with our international team on nights/unexpected hours only when necessary
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Supplemented cell phone plan and home internet
- A competitive compensation package + equity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.