Technical Support Advocate
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Department: Customer Support
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
About The Role
Tradeshift is seeking a Technical Support Advocate to be based in our Kuala Lumpur Office. This role will drive online acquisition and adoption of the Tradeshift platform by our customer’s entire supplier base. This role will work cross functionally with our Product, Delivery and Customer facing teams.
- Manage customer support ticket in Zendesk
- Triaging, prioritization, processing, escalation to Level2
- Answering customer inquiries in a timely manner with high level of explanation
- Following up on Intercom Request and liaise with the sales team if applicable
- Maintaining the documentation and HelpGuide up to date
- Assisting colleagues in small project and share your knowledge with other
- BSc. of Computer Science or equivalent experience for 2 years
- Good understanding of Technologies like XML, Regex, Structured formats
- Good understanding of Protocols like FTP, SMTP, HTTP, ...
- Knowledge of EDI is preferable.
- Business communication.
- Excellent command of English language (Verbal and written).
- Able to work on his own and handling multiple requests in parallel
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Fixed Transport & Communication Allowance
- Daily lunch and snacks provided by the company
- Extensive medical insurance coverage
- Optical and Dental benefits