Global Head of QA
- Bucharest, Romania
- Department: Product & Engineering
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
Quality Assurance Team:
The QA team is a blend of analysts and engineers efficiently working together to achieve the common testing goals. We are responsible for end to end testing and the overall quality for each product by collaborating with the feature team to improve the quality of the deliverables and ensure the business needs are met. We have strong domain knowledge within Tradeshift product portfolio and provide expertise throughout the entire product development life cycle with a strong sense of quality ownership making sure that quality is baked in from the start.
About the role:
We are looking for person that can bring Tradeshift to the next level when it comes to QA. A person who has a strong vision for how to position QA in a development life cycle that are centered around many daily releases with small changesets. A person who will set the direction for QA in all of Tradeshift. We want to build products which delights our users with their ease of use and good quality, and you will making sure that we have the right tools and processes to get there.
You will have direct reports so we are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills that knows how to motivate people and to create a friendly atmosphere in a high performance environment. We are looking for someone who knows how to support and guide professional growth and individual growth and can set clear goals and expectations and knows how to give relevant feedback.
- Define the QA strategy and approach for all the company’s products and be ultimately responsible for ensuring product quality.
- People management responsibility - facilitate career growth, resolve conflicts, hire
- Plan automated testing activities
- Communicate QA status, progress on deliverables and risks to stakeholders
- Helping implement metrics to measure team effectiveness to help drive process changes
- Create a fun and conducive environment for all the resources to make sure they have maximum throughput
- At least 4 years experience in management
- Be a strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the company’s QA processes and strategies.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum and Jira
- Strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment
- Strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- Strong knowledge of Software development lifecycle, QA test processes and quality metrics
- Excellent communicator, influencing skills and negotiation skills to get management buy-in on ideas and concepts.
- Able to communicate with all levels of management and peers within the organization.
- Inquisitive and confident by nature with great interpersonal and people skills
- Have exceptional written and verbal English skills
Nice to have skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Ambitious international startup, and agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday and Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly and relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days, Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations and more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.