Sales Development Representative - Team Lead
- New York, NY, USA
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
Are you a dynamic and innovative sales development professional with the ability to articulate business value and excite a B2B prospect audience?
Do you have a passion for understanding business objectives, measuring and improving KPIs, and driving revenue?
Do you have coaching skills that drive respect and results from a growing team?
This new role has been created to significantly scale our enterprise sales pipeline focused on North America based enterprises with revenues over $500M. You will manage a team of sales development representatives (SDRs) who act as ambassadors for Tradeshift by being the first impression of Tradeshift to prospective clients.
Our Enterprise Business Development Team:
This growing team is focused on exponentially scaling the enterprise sales pipeline to enable the field sales force to execute on the revenue growth plan for the company. The extended business development team includes demand generation strategy, tight collaboration with marketing, and a group of team members that focuses on building pipeline through channel partners.
- Manage, coach, and foster career growth for a team of sales development representatives (SDRs) & marketing development representatives (MDRs)
- Monitor metrics for conversion of marketing qualified accounts (MQA’s) through the nurturing and qualification process, to sales accepted opportunities.
- Leverage new technologies to optimize the sales development process
- Define and implement optimal mixes of content, email, and voice interaction by target segment
- Recruit and hire additional team members
- Partner with enterprise account executives to define territory plans, and demand generation plans.
- Partner with the alliance and channel team to leverage external influence for accelerating pipeline.
- Minimum 2 years experience in B2B sales pipeline development
- Demonstrated ability to be business and value oriented in client discussions
- Inventive, solution-oriented and highly personable in your communication style
- Experience with enterprise technology tools
- Experience with B2B procurement business processes
- Enjoy the turbulence that comes with a growing and agile team staying competitive in a well-developed area of enterprise sales
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.