Senior Full Stack Developer
- Louvain-la-Neuve, WAL, Belgium
- Department: Product & Engineering
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
You are a Full stack developer? You want to avoid the hell of Brussel’s traffic jams? You want to be more than a cog in the machine and make a difference? Tradeshift has what you need!
You will contribute to the full development life cycle of Tradeshift Link, based on Babelway’s scalable, distributed cloud platform, as part of a highly collaborative team.Our developers take ownership, review each other’s code, discuss code architecture and design, and regularly challenge and improve the process.You will get a unique opportunity to develop your talents, as our challenges constantly evolve within our team.
Based on your experience and interests, you will:
- Design and implement new features.
- Improve the first-time user experience by making complex concepts simple and easy to use.
- Provide advanced support to other teams, partners and customers.
- Design and implement robust messaging components (We currently exchanges 15M monthly messages between different companies and systems, using different protocols and formats).
- Create simple, modern and beautiful interfaces.
- Implement requests and feedback from users.
- Integrate with IT systems, technologies, modern web platforms and third-party app stores.
- Learn and participate in all aspects of architecting, building and deploying a highly scalable and available distributed cloud system.
- As a developer, we expect you to be fully dedicated to our product. You need to feel a true work-pleasure when building simple and effective solutions for advanced technology challenges.
- You are a team player, with an open personality, and you will search for best solutions by both listening and making your case to your colleagues. You are accountable, involved and autonomous.
- Regarding the skills, you have:
- An engineering degree, Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- English is mandatory and enough French to survive in a French-speaking office.
- An interest in infrastructure management will be considered an asset.
- Not afraid to take on hard challenges and dive into unknown territory.
- Experience with or interest for high-scalability distributed system technologies.
- At least 5+ years experience.
- Fast-growing and international environment.
- The chance to have a job that really matters.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
- Easy commute to Louvain-la-Neuve.
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan and at home internet
- Lunch and snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package and equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, and many more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.