Experienced Frontend Developer, Buy Team
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Department: Product & Engineering
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
Do you want to make a direct impact on the experience of customers?
As a Frontend Developer on Buy Team, you will build an intuitive and comprehensive frontend that allows Buyers to acquire goods and services through Tradeshift network.
We care about our customers. You will have a focus on craftsmanship, with an emphasis on usability and great user experience. High performance and responsive UI are part of your default mindset.
We care about our people. You will have a manager and a team helping you grow, amazing company culture and perks. More on that later!
Our architecture is built on microservices, and you will have direct contact with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Fresh codebase and modern software development practices
Your typical day will be a mix of fully concentrating on delivering high quality coding with insightful discussions with UX specialists, Backend Engineers, Product Managers and fellow Frontend Engineers.
- Experience with React or Angular is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Can write high quality code and unit tests
- Fluent in English speaking, reading and writing
- Working experience in structured development and build environments (continuous integration, automated testing, automated configuration and deployment)
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Not afraid to take on hard challenges and dive into unknown territory
- Strong problem solver with a structured approach to your work
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- MacBook Pro laptop and Bose headphones
- Mobile phone plan and at home internet
- Lunch and snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package and equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, and many more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.