Experienced Frontend Developer, Buy Team
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Department: Product & Engineering
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
What a day is like:
Your typical day will be a mix of fully concentrating on delivering high quality coding with insightful discussions with UX specialists, Backend Engineers, Product Managers and fellow Frontend Engineers. Our architecture is built on microservices, and you will have direct contact with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Fresh codebase and modern software development practices.
You’re perfect for this role if:
You are customer-centric. Your craftsmanship is focused on usability, with emphasis on providing a great user experience. High performance and responsive UI are part of your default mindset.
You also have:
- Experience with React or Angular is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Can write high quality code and unit tests
- Fluent in English speaking, reading and writing
- Working experience in structured development and build environments (continuous integration, automated testing, automated configuration and deployment)
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Not afraid to take on hard challenges and dive into unknown territory
- Strong problem solver with a structured approach to your work
Our office in Copenhagen has a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, and their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan and at home internet
- Lunch and snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package and equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, and many more.