Director of Partner Sales Enablement
- Boston, MA, USA
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Sales Operations Team
Our team identifies strategic opportunities across existing and future markets to drive growth – and then we turn those opportunities into results. We support and challenge the organization’s strategic thinking and execution by applying strategic, financial and transactional skills. We work closely with internal and external stakeholders across the business and are looking to keep expanding our team as we become a world-class finance organization.
What a day is like
- Define and refine programs for channel, alliance and other partners (software, banking, etc) to enable them to effectively resell or cosell Tradeshift or recommend Tradeshift to their clients
- Establish an L1 and L2 curriculum that will be rolled out to various Partner categories.
- Be a Tradeshift ambassador and articulate to partners the innovation and value of Tradeshift
- Change partner mindset in any source to pay (S2P) opportunity to think Tradeshift first
- Plan for and deliver training and enablement materials with Alliance and Channel Directors, leveraging internal sales and marketing materials for Tradeshift positioning and solutions
- Drive sales by enabling partners and assisting them in early stage deals before Tradeshift commercial team is engaged
- Lead team of solution consultants focused on partner enablement team to drive partner sales on global basis
- Provide partners with product and solutions updates aligned with our product and marketing teams around quarterly releases
- Liaise with Tradeshift implementation team on implementation training and enablement needs of partners
- Coordinate Partner Portal planning and access with Marketing lead
You’re perfect for this role if:
You're a structured thinker and active listener, able to find patterns and build frameworks that effectively communicate best practices. You're comfortable presenting to a large audience, inventive, solution-oriented and highly personable in your delivery style. You are excited about rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done in the (semi) unstructured environment of a hyper growth technology startup. You hypothesize, are ready to experiment, get feedback, fail fast, and seek truth in data to continuously improve.
You also have:
- Minimum 6 years experience in solutions consulting or solutions enablement and 10 years working with enterprise tech solutions
- Experience with electronic invoicing, procurement, payments, supply chain finance, supply chain, or ERP solutions
- Strong experience in selling or implementing enterprise software solutions
- Proven experience in leading a team and developing plans and programs
- Demonstrate ability to be business and value oriented in presentations and business plans
- Enjoy the turbulence that comes with a lean, agile team staying competitive in well-developed enterprise sales space
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Open to 50% global travel
This role is posted in New York but we are open to remote candidates in any geographic area, preference given to East or Central Time Zones.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
This is a full-time role based in our downtown San Francisco office. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.