Director of Partner Sales Enablement
- Boston, MA, USA
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
About The Team
The corporate finance team is part of the overall Finance & Accounting organization with responsibility for M&A, FP&A, fundraising, working with the board of directors and shareholders, and so on. We are key in driving our global growth by identifying strategic opportunities across existing and future markets – and then working to make them happen. We support and challenge the organization’s strategic thinking and execution by applying strategic, financial and transactional skills. We work closely with internal and external stakeholders across the business and are looking to keep expanding our team as we become a world-class finance organization.
This role is posted in New York but we are open to remote candidates in any geographic area, preference given to East or Central Time Zones.
- Define and refine programs for channel, alliance and other partners (software, banking, etc) to enable them to effectively resell or cosell Tradeshift or recommend Tradeshift to their clients
- Establish an L1 and L2 curriculum that will be rolled out to various Partner categories.
- Be a Tradeshift ambassador and articulate to partners the innovation and value of Tradeshift
- Change partner mindset in any source to pay (S2P) opportunity to think Tradeshift first
- Plan for and deliver training and enablement materials with Alliance and Channel Directors, leveraging internal sales and marketing materials for Tradeshift positioning and solutions
- Drive sales by enabling partners and assisting them in early stage deals before Tradeshift commercial team is engaged
- Lead team of solution consultants focused on partner enablement team to drive partner sales on global basis
- Provide partners with product and solutions updates aligned with our product and marketing teams around quarterly releases
- Liaise with Tradeshift implementation team on implementation training and enablement needs of partners
- Coordinate Partner Portal planning and access with Marketing lead
- Minimum 6 years experience in solutions consulting or solutions enablement and 10 years working with enterprise tech solutions
- Experience with electronic invoicing, procurement, payments, supply chain finance, supply chain, or ERP solutions
- Strong experience in selling or implementing enterprise software solutions
- Proven experience in leading a team and developing plans and programs
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable presenting in front of a large audience
- Demonstrate ability to be business and value oriented in presentations and business plans
- Inventive, solution-oriented and highly personable in your delivery style
- Structured thinker and good listener, able to find patterns and build frameworks that effectively communicate best practices
- Enjoy the turbulence that comes with a lean, agile team staying competitive in well-developed enterprise sales space
- Able to back your assumptions with data and are ready to experiment, get feedback, fail fast, and continuously improve
- You are excited about rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done in the (semi) unstructured environment of a hyper growth technology startup
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Open to 50% global travel
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.