Customer Operations Executive
- Louvain-la-Neuve, WAL, be
- Department: Product & Engineering
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
Tradeshift has recently acquired Babelway (now Tradeshift Belgium), a Belgian B2B integration platform. This position is open to work with the Babelway product within the former Babelway team. The Babelway service is integrated in Tradeshift and this position focuses on the Babelway customers.
The Customer Operations Executive is responsible for the day to day follow up with our customers. You will be the main contact point for existing customers and serve as an advocate among the organisation.
Activities cover but are not limited to, sending offers, monthly billing, on-boarding, follow up with questions, acting as PoC for remote finance and office management at Tradeshift. The tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the successful deployment of Babelway with our new and existing customers.
- You prepare Purchase orders for new projects
- You are sending Invoices including special process
- You liaise with your AR team in Romania regarding late payment and reminders
- You Liaise with the Technical/Engineering teams
- You participate in various events in required
- You create/improve a smooth customer success process
- You participate to the onboarding of SelfService customers
- You answer billing & PricePlan questions
- You identify customer who need extra attention
- You meet with the customers, when needed, to discuss their needs and present new opportunities
- You monitor and keep health metric of the customer base
- You keep an up-to-date list of customers and contacts and communicate with them when appropriate
- You are the local office point of contact for the Global office Manager based in Copenhagen
- Experience with customer interaction
- Fluency in English and French language is needed, Dutch is advantage
- Mindset of being solutions oriented
- Knowledge of working with various IT-systems
- Positive attitude towards customers and co-workers
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.