Customer Operations Executive
- Louvain-la-Neuve, WAL, Belgium
- Department: Product & Engineering
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Tradeshift has recently acquired Babelway (now Tradeshift Belgium), a B2B integration platform. This position is open to work with the Babelway product within the former Babelway team. The Babelway service is integrated in Tradeshift and this position focuses on the Babelway customers.
The Customer Operations Executive is responsible for the day to day follow up with our customers. You are the main point of contact advocate for Tradeshift's existing customers.
What a day is like:
You are the backbone of Tradeshift Belgium's successful deployment with our new and existing customers. You'll enable your AR and Technical Engineering teams to reconcile late payments and create a smoother customer success process.
- Help onboard Self-Service customers and answer billing & PricePlan questions
- Attend in-person customer meetings to present new opportunities, and monitor and maintain account health metrics
- Nurture client relationships and keep updated points of contact for each of your customer support accounts
- Sending offers, monthly billing, on-boarding, follow up with questions
You’re perfect for this role if you:
Have solid experience with customer interaction and you have strong phone contact handling skills are actively listening. You have a natural customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters and an ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
You also have:
- Fluency in English and French language is needed, Dutch is advantage
- Mindset of being solutions oriented
- Knowledge of working with various IT-systems (CRM-systems)
- Positive attitude towards customers and co-workers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Our office in Louvain-la-Neuve has a palpable excitement that stems from motivating change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, and their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock. TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan
- A competitive compensation package and equity
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, and many more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.