Service Delivery Manager
- Oslo, Norway
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
- Relationship Management from GoLive:
- Collaborate and coordinate with all responsible resources (internal and external) to deliver and meet contractual commitments.
- Be the organizer and host of the Service Delivery Meeting
- Oversee Customers escalations and be responsible to follow up on them SDM shares the Voice of Customer in a constructive way. The SDM reports to the CSM on a regular basis
- Contract management and compliance:
- Knowledge of customer’s operations, integrated solutions and business needs
- Participation in tactical meetings with customer and Customer Success Manager
- Ensure & monitor client service deliverables to attain contractual service levels
- Customer Experience:
- Increase customer satisfaction to ensure a smooth support flow and enable customer’s trust in Tradeshift products and services
- Escalation management of support tickets and ensure timely resolution
- Hosting of recurrent forums to review the status of delivery, e.g. regular operational review calls
- Global Service Plan and Service Improvement Plan:
- Identify, drive forward and follow up with client continuous improvements in the service delivery practice
- Change Management: Increase the system usage throughout the FREQS process Own the business FREQS for your customer´s portfolio
- Create the value awareness of newly released functionalitiesProvide product Release Information to customers
- Fluency in English and Norwegian are required
- 2+ years of experience in a customer care position ideally B2B
- High energy; thrives in complex, challenging and sometimes stressful situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to lead customer calls and meetings on a weekly/bi-weekly basis
- Skilled, efficient, resourceful and tenacious problem solver
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan and at home internet
- Lunch and snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package and equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, and many more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.