Demand Generation /Account Based Marketing Manager
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Marketing
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
The Demand Gen/Account Based Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the marketing & sales team within specific, targeted accounts and contacts. You will act as liaisons between marketing and inside, partner, operations, and field sales teams as well as central demand functions consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics as well as managing 3rd party vendors to meet pipeline requirements of account segments. This role will be the most cross-functional role on the Demand Generation - Growth/Digital team. This role is stakeholder management heavy and does not involve people management. Your ability to create and execute thoughtful and impactful programs that balance digital, email, webinars, direct mail, and live events with account-specific priorities will define your success.
What a day is like:
- Own the strategy, development, and execution of custom account-based marketing programs to drive awareness and demand for account prospects in North America.
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to design the program, identify the right accounts to include, and the key metrics to measure success.
- Recognize, produce, and distribute compelling content that will be highly valuable to increase customer understanding of—and demand for—our solutions.
- Create, plan, and execute targeted digital, content, email, event, and web marketing efforts, creating a highly effective and personalized approach for these strategic accounts.
- Continually measure, monitor and drive improvement in program approaches; employ industry best practices and look for opportunities to increase effectiveness and efficiency to fulfill sales & demand gen pipeline generation. Utilizing Marketo, Salesforce, and Engagio.
- Present regularly on program performance and success to sales and marketing leaders.
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs
- Proactively engage with ADRs to teach, coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including agencies, direct mail providers, and fulfillment services
- Track lead flow with our sales ops team to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner using Marketo, Salesforce, and Engagio.
- Work with Campaigns to develop more ABM existing database initiatives such as drip-nurture campaigns for existing contacts in target accounts
- Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
You’re perfect for this role if you:
You have best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B hi-tech company as well as experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.
You also have:
- Minimum of 4-7 year’s experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing role.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
- Proven track record with account-based marketing programs and large account selling teams
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
At our Headquarters in San Francisco, you’ll be surrounded by the best and brightest in the industry, as well as a few of our furry friends. Your colleagues are wicked smart and some of the kindest and nicest people around. We’re never assholes. You’ll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, and have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
This is a full-time role based in our downtown San Francisco office. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.