Enterprise Account Executive, Vertical
- New York, NY, USA
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
At Tradeshift, we are changing the way companies do business together. You will have the opportunity to make a difference as we strive to connect all of the companies in the world and make business applications better for people. Of course, this will not be easy; you will face a lot of complex challenges in our growing, global, fast-paced startup.
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
- Fully understand the e-invoicing and financial supply chain landscape, competition and strategies behind building revenue
- Work closely with our Sales Development Team to materialize business from their prospects
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive revenue based on prospect and customer data
- Qualify, sell and close current and new clients
- Build relationships with decision makers and key executives in all verticals
- Utilize your current network to open revenue pockets while building new business
- Hit revenue goals and quarterly targets as assigned by the Global VP of Sales
- 5+ years experience in enterprise sales
- Strong performer with a thirst for success and un-phased by rejection
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously
- You possess exceptional presentation skills and are highly persuasive
- Sales and business minded, driven by targets
- Has an understanding of procure to pay with a rich knowledge of how the accounts payable process functions
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.