IT Support Engineer
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Department: Customer Support
Do you want to be a part of a growing and energetic startup with a product spanning 190 countries?
Tradeshift is disrupting the enterprise software space in a big way. B2B has entered the Platform Era and we are leading the charge! Tradeshift connects companies of all sizes and provides them with the platform, network, and tools needed to develop apps and communicate in real-time. We are redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years.
Our Team Leads are responsible for empowering and managing the staff that are directly engaging with our users. Your team will look to you for product knowledge, feedback, and support to assist them with the day to day challenges they face in the wild. You will work directly with our customers, their suppliers, and cross functionally throughout our organization to identify and address any future, incident, or bug, that may arise. As challenges and opportunities surface you will be tasked with communicating this to your team and throughout Tradeshift as needed. You will own the front line support presence during the US shift and work within a global support team that has its hands in the operations of every customer account globally.
We’re the Product Support team that’s on the ground, making sure all of our users are getting everything they can out of the Tradeshift platform. We are looking for people that are inherently curious, know how to build relationships, and are ready to do what is needed to ensure our users are enabled to succeed.
We believe in empowerment and ownership by every member of our team. Each individual is autonomous, but expected to be present in the interest of our users and the platform. The scope of the customer support team starts at the initial engagement of the product and extends through the life cycle of every account, and the challenges they will face. You will bridge the communication gap cross functionality within Tradeshift and do what is needed daily to keep our users alive and engaged.
- Provide end-user technical support and issue resolution
- Provide in-person customer service and issue triaging
- Administration, installation and troubleshooting of corporate hardware, software, and services
- Contribute to the employee onboarding and offboarding process in Tradeshift’s global offices
- Coordination of corporate IT services/accounts, both SaaS and on-premise
- Participate in after-hours support and on-call rotations as needed
- Work with Office/People Ops on facilities-related issues and improvements
- Multitask and contribute to multiple projects
- Develop and maintain documentation of hardware, systems, software, and licensing
- Recommend improvements and enhancements to existing systems
- Technical on-site project lead for installations and upgrades of infrastructure
- 2+ years in information technology, customer support, system/network administration, or similar roles
- Outstanding attitude for customer service
- macOS/Linux/Windows workstation use and troubleshooting
- Google Apps (G Suite)
- Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- SSO/identity management
- OSI switching and routing (Layer 2, Layer 3), wireless access
- Including: Cisco, Juniper, HP, Aruba
- Linux server administration
- Including: Debian, RHEL, etc.
- Mobile device management (Casper, SCCM, etc.)
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Fixed Transport & Communication Allowance
- Daily lunch and snacks provided by the company
- Extensive medical insurance coverage
- Optical and Dental benefits