Workday Manager / Analyst
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Business Operations
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
We are looking for an experienced leader to help define our HR systems strategy. We are on an exciting journey and anticipate to widen our geographical footprint significantly in the coming years.
What a day is like:
- We’ve decided to use Workday and SmartRecruiters as our key systems; you need to enjoy project managing implementations, proposing business process improvements/automation, and administering workflow and processes around comp and bonus programs. You will need to be hands on.
- We’ll empower you, with that, you’ll get to communicate recommendations on future initiatives and functionality; influence stakeholders, but we’d expect you to use data and interpretation of findings to support your positions.
- You’ll get to drive all HR system changes to support the evolving needs of a great company growing really fast.
- Provide direction and support to others who are responsible for implementing and maintaining business systems and applications, you’ll get to work with other great people on different teams.
- We always want to be better, so you will get to continually audit Workday functionality and data, ensuring the data is good and things are working well.
- Partner with our team to identify and deliver on-going Workday training
- You get to Identify process challenges and implement appropriate corrections or improvements with associated training of the teams, back to the empowerment theme.
- Think globally. Work with our friends across the globe to ensure compliance with global privacy regulations. You’ll learn a lot in the process too.
- Collaborate with everyone, but especially with the IT, Payroll, Benefits and Recruiting teams to identify needs and functionality improvements in all HR systems/tools.
- In general, you get to make things better every day, if you are up for it.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
You are passionate about your work because we need you to love what you do.
You also have:
- Because you’ll be one of our “go to” people for systems, you’ll need to be nice, really nice.
- Really, really good experience working in Workday.
- The ability to talk so people can understand what you are trying to say, some call this interpersonal and communication skills; use this to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- The ability to work effectively with others in the pursuit of common goals by finding ways to help the team perform effectively.
- The willingness to streamline processes, creating efficiencies and improving accuracy.
- The ability to work collaboratively and function as a dependable team player. This may be last, but it’s really important. We work as a team here, you’ll be part of the team and we will be counting on you, and we’ll do our best to support you too.
At our Headquarters in San Francisco, you’ll be surrounded by the best and brightest in the industry, as well as a few of our furry friends. Your colleagues are wicked smart and some of the kindest and nicest people around. We’re never assholes. You’ll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, and have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
This is a full-time role based in our downtown San Francisco office. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.