Senior Director Marketing-Supply Chain Finance
- Open, Remote, United States
- Department: Marketing
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Our Financial Services team develops innovative financial technology products across business-to-business payments, banking and lending services for use by Tradeshift's customers all across the world. We innovate within existing and entirely new Financial Services concepts and also deliver pivotal infrastructure enabling other applications: Our payments services allow businesses all over the world to send and receive money. Our financing solutions allow trading entities fast access to affordable capital. We enable global commerce by removing complexity within cross-border transactions and trade finance.
Join Tradeshift and help us redefine supply chain finance.
We are seeking a Senior Director to drive the go-to-market strategy and execution of Tradeshift’s Early Payments finance business. The best candidate for this position will be someone with a deep knowledge of supply chain financing and working capital management. Tradeshift is looking for a thought leader with a vision of where this market is headed in the next 5-10 years and an understanding of how Tradeshift is positioned to unlock the opportunity in this space.
- Creatively evangelize Tradeshift’s solutions through videos, blogs, white papers, presentations, web content, and other channels
- Identify new initiatives/opportunities in the supply chain payments, finance and payments space that help to build real market differentiation for Tradeshift
- Think beyond the status-quo to develop solutions and offerings that are non-standard and think above and beyond to bring groundbreaking ideas to life
- Collaborate across boundaries to advocate and communicate clearly the value of a new trade finance solution
- Establish self the Tradeshift thought leader and subject matter expert in the financial services domain
- Partner with Product Management to influence product roadmap and priorities
- Collect, analyze, and manage competitive intelligence. Provide constructive guidance to Product Management and Sales based on insight gained
- Collaborate with Analyst Relations team to set strategy; plan and execute analyst briefings and other interactions successfully
What a day is like:
Lead Tradeshift’s go-to-market strategy and execution for our Early Payment finance solutions. Serve as the lead storyteller for Tradeshift’s Early Payment and Working Capital solutions. Develop the Tradeshift supply chain finance long term strategy, vision and roadmap by scanning the internal and external environment and anticipating market trends.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
8+ years experience in P2P product marketing/management (with an emphasis on financial products), management consulting or financial services
5+ years experience in Financial Services, Early Payments and/or supply chain finance solutions
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Excel at telling a cohesive, well-constructed story across all channels
Strong ability to translate technical features and functions into outcome-based positioning and messaging that is meaningful and easily understood by business users and other business stakeholders
Experience with developing pricing models and solution packages
Sharp critical thinking and analytical skills, strong business acumen, and an ability to make well-informed decisions quickly
Ability to assert oneself with respectful confidence, while ensuring positive, collaborative and constructive working relationships are maintained
Ability to manage multiple projects across product, sales, marketing and partners and transition quickly from one to another throughout the day. Operate with a sense of urgency
Ability and desire to successfully organize chaos in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Ability to travel domestically and internationally
At our Headquarters in San Francisco, you’ll be surrounded by the best and brightest in the industry, as well as a few of our furry friends. Your colleagues are wicked smart and some of the kindest and nicest people around. We’re never assholes. You’ll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, and have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
This is a full-time role based in our downtown San Francisco office. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.