Senior Frontend Engineer, Terms & Agreements
- Aarhus, Denmark
- Department: Product & Engineering
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
You will be a member of an international, skilled, highly motivated and self-driven production team, and your efforts will have a direct impact on the experiences of our customers as well as establish the Tradeshift platform as a standard of world-class engineering. We value individuals who are passionate, who care, and who can set a direction for their peers.
Tradeshift is looking for a passionate front-end developer, who will be part of our TS UI team. You will work on feature requests and bugs that are crucial to our enterprise customers. You will write high-quality, tested and peer-reviewed code, and be involved in all aspects of the product development, from user story to final implementation and production support
What a day is like:
You will report directly to the Director of Engineering (Network & Core UI clusters), where you will work directly with product managers and designers to define and ship a new product experience. You will brainstorm technical architecture options on a whiteboard with your team. You will also identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve engineering productivity
You’re perfect for this role if you:
You also have:
- Experience with React or Angular 1.0 is a plus
- Experience with Node.js is a plus as well
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Fluent in English speaking, reading and writing
- Bonus points for knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform or AWS
Our office in Copenhagen has a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, and their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan and at home internet
- Lunch and snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package and equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, and many more.